PSKmail Experimental / Development versions
pskmail_server-2.1.g alpha testing VHF modes
I have provided a client and a server containing some modes
wider than 500 Hz.
They can be used on VHF frequencies, where there are no bandwidth
They can also be used in band segments for digimodes up to 2700 Hz.
The new modes are:
When PSK1000 works on VHF, we may include some faster modes like 2x
- PSK1000 1000 Hz
- PSK125RC4 600 Hz
- PSK63RC5 400 Hz
- PSK250RC3 950 Hz
and/or 4x PSK500R.
- Download the server from this web page
- Compile fldigi-3.21.72.PSKMAIL-2 (./configure,
make, sudo make install)
you need the version from the bottom of this page, as it
contains a patch!
- Install the server (2.1.f) as usual (untar in user directory,
enter new directory and ./INSTALL)
- Start fldigi with '/user/local/bin/fldigi --wfall-only'
- Start the server in a terminal with
- Install fldigi-3.21.72.PSKMAIL-2 as described for the server
- Install jPSKmail-1.5.11 with the installer
- Download jPSKmail-1-5-17 (javapskmail.jar)
- Copy javapskmail.jar over the one in the jpskmail directory
Downloads for Linux:
to the pskmail mailinglist @ freelists.org
Last change: 14.08.2013 PA0R