PSKmail Experimental / Development versions
pskmail_server-2.1.c alpha testing CW mode APRS
Running 2 instances of the server on 1 machine to provide a CW
- Download the server from this web page
- Compile fldigi-3.21.BW (./configure, make, sudo make install)
you need the version from the bottom of this page, as it
contains a patch!
- Install the server as usual (untar in user directory, enter
new directory and ./INSTALL)
- Start fldigi with '/user/local/bin/fldigi --wfall-only'
- Start the server in a terminal with 'pskmail_server';
Testing with the websdr:
Put the sweet spot of the server on 1000 Hz. and the mode on CW.
I used a bandwidth of 100 Hz, and CW speed 20 wpm.
Message format for APRS position: VVV--CALL/POSITION/COMMENT/NR/ICON
NR is the
number of character starting with the call, incl. last slash.
for APRS e.g.: VVV--SM0RWO/JO89XA/MOORED/21Y
Message format for short email:
Test string for short email to send to NAME@PSKMAIL.ORG e.g.: CALL/25/NAME/PSKMAIL/ORG/ALL OK ON
Confirmation from the server: CALL RR or CALL NN
The sdr receiver on 10147.0 will not send any answer :-)
to the pskmail mailinglist @ freelists.org
Last change: 25.07.2013 PA0R